FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD
How Much Funding Will I Need for My Business?
According to the National Federation of Independent Business, 79% of small business owners use credit cards. Additionally, according to the Meredith Whitney Advisory Group, 82% of small business owners use credit cards as a vital part of their overall funding strategy. So, depending on who you listen to, about 4 out of every 5 small business owners are using credit cards and probably on a consistent basis to start, build, and grow their businesses.
It is unofficially estimated that less than 15% of those small business owners are using their credit cards the right way to get all the benefits out of them and ensure their future success. This means, among other things, that they use the wrong credit cards, they damage their credit profiles and FICO scores, and they limit their ability to acquire additional financing in the future.
By learning the 6 Benefits of Borrowing the RIGHT Way you’ll be able to:
- – Access additional Capital
- – Separate their personal and business credit
- – Achieve or maintain excellent personal credit
- as they build their business
- – Find Cash-Flow friendly loans and lines of credit
- – Minimize their interest expenses
- – Maximize their tax benefits